Sat, Sep 01, 2018 |
8:00AM - 11:00AM
Maine Beer Company Dinner Release September 2018
By purchasing this “Dinner Release” ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- As stated by law, you must be 21 years of age in order to purchase alcohol. Your proof of age is required at the time of beer purchase.
- By purchasing this ticket, you are permitted to buy up to one case (12 bottles) of Dinner. One ticket per person.
- You must be present during your chosen time-slot and may not purchase a case for someone that is not physically at the release, even if they have purchased a ticket in advance.
- The name on your ticket must match the name on your State/Government issued Identification Card (Drivers License, Passport, Identification Card).
- You may purchase a ticket in someone else’s name, as long as the name on the ticket matches the name on the ID of the individual picking up the beer.
- We will not hold ticketed cases past 11:00am on Saturday, September 1st. Any unclaimed cases will be released for sale in our Tasting Room starting at 11:00am on September 1st.
- The $5.00 “Dinner Release” tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The $5.00 ticket does not go towards the purchase price of the beer.
- Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to a 1% for the Planet environmental nonprofit.
- In the unlikely event that the release is cancelled, your $5.00 ticket will be refunded.
- In the event of an unforeseen delay or cancellation, Maine Beer Company is not responsible for travel expenses including but not limited to airfare, fuel cost, or hotel expenses.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Tangible tickets will not be sent out. Your ID is used as your ticket. Thank you for buying our beer!